Are you a business woman in Coffs Harbour or the surrounding Coffs Coast area? Interested in finding out more about using social media marketing to build connections and help promote your business?
Then you should come to the next Coffs Coast Business Women’s Network event on 4 August 2011, where I’ll talk about the best ways to use social media for small businesses.
- Coffs Coast Business Women’s Network
Monthly networking event
- Social Media Marketing
Presentation by Micky Stuivenberg
- Date: Thursday 4 August 2011
- Time: 7.00am – 8.30am
- Venue: Opal Cove Resort, Pacific Highway, Coffs Harbour NSW 2450
- Tickets: $35.00 includes breakfast and all money raised goes to charity
GET YOUR TICKET HERE by close of business Tuesday 2 August 2011.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Are you taking full advantage yet of the power of social media marketing for your business?
- Do you blog?
- Is your business on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn?
- Should it be?
- If so, which networks should you choose?
- And how do you get the most out of it in as little time as possible (because everyone is busy)?
I think it’s disappointing to see that so many local businesses aren’t clued in yet to social media marketing and are simply ignoring it. I welcome the opportunity to clear up some misconceptions and share some good ways of using social media to benefit your business.
In my presentation, I will take you through the ins and outs of social media marketing for business using real-life examples. I’ll share valuable tips on the best ways of getting maximum exposure to your target audience on Twitter and Facebook in particular.
The talk will only be short but there will be an opportunity to ask questions. If you are interested in learning more, please let me know after the talk or send me an email, as I may be conducting more in-depth workhops soon. I am also available for one-on-one social media consulting and training.
Find out more about me, Micky Stuivenberg, on my Content Writer website. If you’re on Twitter or Facebook, I look forward to connecting with you there! Follow me on Twitter or Like my business (Triple W Communications/Content Writer) on Facebook.