Web Content Editing
(Need new content ? Go to web copywriting.)
If your website isn’t getting you results, your content may be to blame. Has it been written with your target audience and SEO keywords in mind? If not, you might consider having your content rewritten or edited by a qualified content professional.
As an experienced web content editor, I can rewrite your website content to make your business more successful.
Don’t underestimate the importance of a well-written website – it can be the difference between failure and success!
Improving your web content
If your existing content isn’t working for you, I can review it and make it much more effective by editing or rewriting it and optimising it if needed.
I can also edit draft content you’ve written before it goes on your site. Or edit your copy if you’re not a native speaker and are concerned it doesn’t read well.
As your content editor/copywriter I will ensure your content is:
- clear & concise (everyone’s in a rush)
- grammatically correct (errors make you look bad)
- well-structured (putting content where it’s most logical)
- interesting to read (no jargon, clichés, repetitions or irrelevant info)
- persuasive (to get you sales or leads)
- web-friendly (presenting it in an easy-to-read format) and
- search engine-friendly (using effective keywords so your site can be found in Google)
Have a look at my website reviews, where I analyse your website and write an easy-to-understand report with step-by-step recommendations for improvements.
Do you need a content editor?
How do you know if you need a web editor for your website content? You’ll know you do if you recognise any of the following problems:
- Your website doesn’t get many visitors.
- Your website attracts the wrong kind of visitors: people who leave immediately because they were after something else.
- Your visitors don’t convert into clients, customers, leads or subscribers.
- The content on your pages is too long, boring, complex, confusing or uses jargon that most people don’t understand.
- Your content no longer accurately reflects what you stand for or offer.
- Your content is outdated and you don’t have the time or skills to update your site.
- You generally get negative feedback about your website.
If you experience any of the above, you need to take action now. Every day you wait, you are losing out on potential customers.
Just get in touch with me. I’m a highly experienced, SEO-certified website editor, copywriter and consultant. Let’s make your website more successful.