Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
SEO content writer & consultant
For most business websites, search engines are the main visitor source. Search engine optimisation (SEO) makes sure your target audience will be able to find your site when they use search engines such as Google.
Search engine optimisation (or ‘optimization’ using American spelling) is one of the most important tools to make your website – and your business – a success.
Jump to: What makes me an SEO expert?
The world is full of potential clients and customers, or at least potential visitors to your website. However, they have to be able to find you.
Is your website optimised for search engines?
When you type the kinds of products or services that you offer and perhaps your location into a search engine such as Google, does your website come up? As one of the first few results? On the first page? At all??
Most people go online to find a business, product or service these days. They Google it.
Make sure your potential customers can find you online – or miss out on business.
Let me work with you to determine your most important products, services or information, keywords and target market – and I’ll optimise your website content to improve your search engine rankings.
I only offer so-called on-site SEO – making sure your web content and tags are optimised. They are the basis of an optimised website. (Here are some other SEO factors that are important besides SEO content.)
SEO as part of content writing
You can provide me with the target keywords identified by you or your SEO agency, or I can do SEO keyword research for you to find effective search phrases to optimise your pages for.
I also provide optimised SEO Title tags and persuasive META Description tags for each page I write or rewrite for you.
Certified SEO specialist
I can help ensure that when people in your target market search online for what you offer, there is a much higher chance they will find your site.
What makes me an SEO expert?
- I am a formally trained and certified SEO.
- I have been successfully optimising websites since 2008.
- I have been an SEO Tutor at the international Search Engine College since 2009, teaching others about search engine optimisation.
- I only use reputable, industry-accepted organic (‘white-hat’) SEO methods and strictly adhere to Google’s Webmaster Guidelines.
(Warning: Watch out for companies advocating and using dodgy SEO practices that may hurt your business – they are often the people who email you out of the blue making big promises.)
- I spend much time staying abreast of the latest SEO industry news and the constant changes in search engine algorithms.
- Thanks to my copywriting and marketing background, your on-site SEO will always be incorporated naturally and your copy will still flow smoothly.