Web Copywriting – New Content
(Want me to improve existing content? Go to content editing.)
Are you getting a new website? Don’t forget the most important bit: the words. Not just any words. The right words.
Getting a professional web content writer to develop your website copy for your site is probably one of the best business decisions you can make.
Words have the power to draw thousands of people to your website – search engines only look at words, not your design – and to persuade visitors to sign up for your services or buy your products.
People like clear, well-written content. So does Google.
If you’re not sure how best to present your business and your products and services, and don’t really understand SEO very well, don’t risk it with DIY content. Or worse yet: cheap content developed abroad. You’ll end up with a website nobody can find and/or visitors that click the ‘back’ button as soon as they arrive.
Jump to: Do you need a web copywriter?
Why use me?
- As a skilled and highly experienced web copywriter and SEO writer, I have written effective website content for hundreds of websites in all sorts of industries.
- I make sure you are using the right words and formats to get found in Google, get visitors, get your messages across and convert visitors into customers.
- You’ll benefit from my background as a journalist, content producer, business/marketing copywriter, SEO tutor and my formal education.
- As one of Australia’s first freelance copywriters dedicated to SEO content writing, I have been writing for the web since 1999 and have run this business since 2008. I know exactly what’s involved and have seen what works and what doesn’t. Let me use my skills and knowledge to write effective content for your site. Read more about me.
Like to know what to expect when you get me to write your content for you? Here’s my step-by-step work process: How I work.
Do you need a web copywriter?
You know you need the services of a professional web copywriter if any of the following applies to you:
- You’re setting up a new business, and think you should probably also set up a website, but you’re not sure where to start.
- Your web designers have created a really funky looking website for you, but your pages are still empty or have poor content.
- You have lots of information and brochures about your business, products or services, but don’t know what should go onto your website.
- Some content was already written for your site, but it’s not working, or you need more.
- Your have written draft content but you’re not happy with it and think it needs work from a professional writer.
If any of this sounds like your situation, get in touch with me. Don’t spend any more time struggling.
Let’s get you some clear, well-structured, logical, well-written, search-optimised and easy-to-read website content.